There are so many things out there for little ones – it makes it really hard to narrow down. I’ve done a bunch of research and would love to share with you all my top registry picks in 2015.
1. Uppababy Vista Stroller with Bassinet – New Yorkers drool over this stroller. It’s everywhere. Not only that but it’s light, convertible, fold able, can hold multiple children, and also really beautiful! We are also waiting for the new Uppababy Mesa Car Seat that should be released in mid-August as well as it’s the lightest and safest car seat on the market right now (not to mention super stylish!).
Uppababy Vista Stroller, Bassinet and Mesa Car Seat in color “Jake”
2. Bellini Nursery Furniture – Bellini has been around for years and years so it’s extremely dependable. It’s all convertible and can last long into teenage years. We made the mistake of buying Pottery Barn Kids furniture and when it was delivered, I was really disappointed with the quality so we returned it all except their Wingback Rocker (which I love). I should have seen red flags when Pottery Barn Kids didn’t post reviews on their website at all. We are getting the Bellini Mercedes Crib in White as well as the Domani Dresser and Bookshelf.
3. Aden and Anais products. Their stuff is just so cute. They make everything from crib sheets to burpy bibs to blankets and swaddles. It’s also really great quality and breathable so baby doesn’t sweat like crazy being swaddled and wrapped. I just snagged the “Into the Woods” organic crib sheets and dream blanket and I’m in love. We are doing a Woodland Nursery Theme (Post to come) so it worked out perfectly for us.
4. HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets and Swaddles – these are great because babies will be in these for quite some time. Babies don’t use blankets or pillows (it’s dangerous) so these are great for them because it keeps them warm at night and the swaddles take the dirty work out of self-swaddling newborns. I look forward to using both models and buying the heavy weight ones for the winter as well.
5. Solly Baby Wrap – the Moby and all the other wraps would do just fine but I like the look and feel of this one. Super stylish and breathable and made in the US of A! (I love the stripes below!)
6. Medela Breast Pump and Storage Solution – just is all the rage right now. Seems to be everything I need to pump and bottle feed should I choose to do that, and more! I love the tops of the storage solution as well as the ice pack and carrying case with the pump.
7. Doc Browns Bottles – all of my girlfriends with children use these bottles. They seem to help with gas and colic and come in different colors. They have 3 different nipples for different stages of life. The only downside – many pieces.
8. Boppy Pillow and My Brest Friend Pillow – The boppy is a no brainer. Great for tummy time, nursing, and practicing sitting up. The brest friend pillow is recommended because it includes back support and a water bottle. Two necessities when nursing.
9. 4moms mamaRoo – I hear some moms love it, some moms hate it. Pretty enough that it’s worth a try. Especially since some moms rave that it’s the only way their baby will nap. I love the “car ride” feature. My only complaint – I wish there were more insert options than just “monsters”.
10. Motorola MBP36S Video Monitor – This is my pick for baby monitor. The display is great quality and there are lullaby options to play music for baby from another room if he/she starts fussing. It has a 360 degree view and allows for two way communication. Love it!
So that’s it for my top 10. I will probably have more to post when baby arrives regarding products, what worked, what didn’t so stay tuned!